Tuesday, 15 March 2011

:: i will wait 4 yOu!

Views
watever i do, i must remember to him! somebody will say dat i so childish right! but watever people say, its nothing effect to me!! i like to be child to him..hehe...feel loving!hahaks...smile3...like3.... it juz enOugh to me when i live here.!so bored! i miss my old friend! i miss my family dat far from me!yeah!:(
so my parents, i miss alot, not a little bit yeah!miss verything dat make m want to cry at here!huhuks! i want go back! that's only it! hear me!!!! but i have a spirit dat make strong at here!he always near wit me! always n always my dear!

! Teng Q for your reading !

1 Comment : Follower:

Anonymous said...

love you!

~ Jeritan Anda ~

~~ Lagu Untukmu ~~

20/10/1990 ~ Besday Gurls!


Make your own Countdown Clocks

25/12/1990 ~ Besday Boy!


Make your own Countdown Clocks

TQ atas lawatan anda di entry sayer!
HAK CIPTA TERPELIHARA OLEH : RIZMA